Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Doin' My Job

We must truly believe that faith and hope; Two key elements to a successful career in accordance to life. 

Honestly, the only failure is that of which is not considered to be a possibile victory. 

Recurrences of this redundant, unreliable nature remain soaked in worthless efficiencies doomed to forevermore bring negativity to the forefront. 

Standing in our own way lies a self inflicting, back stabbing, murderous culprit with intentions to alter laborious optimism into extraneous euphemisms battling daily. 

So with that said, which side is the real persona of one's exuberance? 

There's only a few who get dialed in to answer the call, for I expect us all to challenge the resentment withheld after faltering for so long. 

Paid training does not exist for a temporary assignment with possible, long term advancement, if the duties are of relevance to becoming a major component in the company's future. 

The interview is only the introduction to show valued attributes within the hired staff; A cover letter best suits the desired explanation of this. 

So what makes me so special?  

Well let me start off by saying nothing and let my actions be a physical document displaying exactly what I know is the one and only example I bring to the table. 

A chance is all I can inquire about so let no words express what I can deliver.