Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

If I Be Trippin'

Let me lace you up on something...

If I be trippin' , then it's because you must have your foot out. 

If I recall, my trippin wasn't a trip when I said I fell in love with you now was it? 

It's a trip how without taking a trip, I can travel alongside you and control my footing yet if you trip, I will catch you. 

If I be trippin', then tell me why are my shoes tied constantly ready to carry you, stepping on my own souls to relieve you of tiresome journeys. 

Watch ya step, you might slip and fall when I trip because my shoe strings don't exist among these non-slips that I have on.

You must deem me as being clumsy?

I am no balancing act nor do I act to be balanced.

I am content with standing still at a standstill, proving I have considered all options meaning this...

I feel for you, I won't fail you, I can't fall away from you because I have fallen for you...

You are my drug, My vacation, My Getaway...

It's no wonder why I be trippin'