Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

8


For my eternal experience afterwards and therein, is 2/3rds of a year , my dear, always Know This...

I can not begin to count the blessings you provide me within the will of The Most High.

The number is significant more so ; Once its flipped horizontally to add to an never-ending scheduling of sorts.

Your love and kindness alongside your ever so abundant source of carelessness is beyond the stars reach and resides in The Lords abode of lightning and love.

For me to eat, I am fed then following the tenses not of opaqueness but of having eaten already.

Ate.Eight.

Never subtract your equivalence from me wife.

May we be blessed to break bread with each other for the rest of our lives!

I Love You Mrs. Lewis!

09/12/18=21(12)