Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Pencil vs The Pen



At this point in time, I am to be the narrator only using my
discernment not withholding key points of a bigger picture and to that end, I propose a pair of graphs fight with graphite while a battle to the brink is with the ink...

All things considered, #2's penmanship, alone with stature, constitutes advancement that lead the way and wood jot down carelessly about never knowing the feeling of first place yet the pen smudges a silent code to influence the silenced urges of proving its agility among the paper route. 

As for me, I prefer the hexagonal fortitude of shaping a mark into history inaudibly with a tool that screams for change. 

Nemesis of each other, brothers of the same cause, whether a story or signature move which periodically erased periods of pause; Any language was expressed as personal and authentic.

Mechanically, the pencil can be amended as critic if the key board then I suggest a lock to secure action or lack there of once the pen is triumphant in victory. 

As for me, I prefer the hexagonal fortitude of shaping a mark into history inaudibly with a tool that screams for change. 

Let the pen-cil the pen to seal the deal the very moment it boldly states a statement of being written off, crossed out, underlined and indented. 

Proper edicate converses with dialogue recorded without sound barriers. 

Remember that a teller of tales, can reference unknown authors to debate about fictional narratives yet non-fiction is reality, simply put. 

A copyright wrote and copied; A write that seems too sketchy to read in between the lines of. 

Intellectual property spoke thoughts converted into active manifestations then shared about through various means and on average, often pushing the envelope.

When addressing this matter, neither one agrees on unionization, so the time cometh for deregulation sanctions sincerely allocated into society again; Maybe even more so than that of then. 

History writes himself as, hands down, the greatest writer of all time aka The Most High! 

May we all find a chapter in God's Tree Of Life. 

My autobiography is a manuscript noted with a byline to fashion articles of clothing to redress my appearance prompting different encryption's of the pens arsenal. 

The Word made flesh is my canon of Holy Connotations allowing me to erase my prior, foolish, rushed scribbles away and made into a test worthy utensil. 

The church is the body and one with the earth temporarily ,double spaced by a marginal slimness in spirit and truth lest one believe not in the parables which even ink has no chance in the latter nor shall a scribe who is witness to it. 

The message is far more important than the messenger phasing in phrases of what is to come to naught verily. 

Correction is in an era of error lacking doctrine provided that dictation has it perks but also if reproof refuses revision of the following that follows. 

A John Hancock is dignified by Grace, not to mention, His high concept remaining pure and true in all genres. 

Ancient, futuristic words are written to expedite hearts back to love curtesy of your jargon; Guidelines supplied to supple with.

Outlined is Gods overview applied to the meter of my soul, lay hold to my ode and make way for a blessed and sovereign motif. 

Being of perfection in the midst of The Highest arrives late once more namely because the judges of earth recant my journey as unworthy enhancement.

Publications are metaphors with depths of blackholes, double entendres of truth to clean and sanctify since the separation of light from darkness. 

Pen verses the pencil;