Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

T.H.U.G.- Zero Hour

We bomb first with military minds when we ride on our enemies cuz you ain't never had a friend like me. 

It's a fair exchange for street fame in the hearts of men to be straight ballin' and heavy in the game. 

The jealous got me strapped for which I open fire and accept the chance of taking enemies with me from this good life. 

Y'all don't know us nor do y'all give a fuck about us as told through this ballad of a dead soldier. 

Y'all cant see me when secrets of war hit em up from the life of an outlaw. 

Better days never bring peace when shorty wanna be a thug meanwhile a ghetto star until its check out time. 

All eyes on me! Play ya cards right lil homies when you get around and got ya mind made up. 

16 on death row, steady on Cali love....Hennessey...gin and juice. When you get free, your happy home is a house of pain. 

A thug mentality is a thugs passion when thugs cry in a thugs mansion; Such a deadly combination but I ain't mad at cha. Hellrazors of this kind are projected to never change so tell me how do you want it? 

To the women who wonder why they call you bitch yet toss it up to those who say they rather be ya N.I.G.G.A. resulting in you becoming the modern day Brenda's baby story. 

But baby don't cry as my letter to the president asks the question...Where do we go from here? We still bomb first....