Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Planetary Cross


I truly believe that a transformation has been occurring everyday of my life but this time, my faith shall lead me to a tranquil prosperity. My "theory" or should I say TRUTH is this, THE MOST HIGH is in all matters and is matter so in order to help His creative images, I think He uses resources of the land as well as the skies to issue signs to us as communication. IT'S NOT COINCIDENTAL that many planetary alignments have occurred alongside the EXACT ingredients to muster up such rare sights by which we are due for a changed way of life brought forth following an insurgency against evil. With that said, I ask the masses to look inside themselves and open your souls up with love and loyal purpose to resonate  with everything that we hear, see or touch, meaning it'll be tied to an experienced combination of fear, trained for endless tactics consulting against spirituality. Now with that said, let's just say that all signs are coupled with opportunistic rewards and I say the following with certainty, that God and God only has the power to align planets reserved for His customized creations. Freedom then awaits release exploring our physicality at will amid atoms who's translucent "persons" tells a story of spacial unknown. Mental  examinations within oneself keep track of how the brain operates and use this energy we all possess as a key component registering our hearts for the path ahead. In order to mold our lives within the forms of Heavens procedural conduct, morality must uphold the laws instilled by the ways of God! I dare one person to explain definitively how 4 planets align in a perfect square around earth as if they knew exactly how to test us and  examine the occurred for us all since birth. An inner enlightenment we can achieve through God and the planets are something He has given to us as a guide. His word is always the one and only by which all earth and celestial standards are set in stone. This year will be a catharses until the intended plan is carried out and jump starts what I've felt in many ways as I'm blessed as an angel set forth on a daunting task that only a select chosen few are elected to be. I thank you Lord for you bestowing such grace and miracles upon our eyes. This grand cross shall not deter nor institute a stagnant, complacency resistant to change. The stars are your blessings to us so grant me permission to borrow them momentarily, assisting my soul in the journey back home. I fight for you as you fight for me meaning I truly love you and want unconditionally abide your will when I say this, I await orders God!!!