Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you.

Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the subject of arguing my point across about why I honor you without judgement.

The reason I love you is beyond a reasonable doubt.

Never can I doubt how deeply I remain confined in you as if to be your husband was jail, I gladly accept the charges and adapt to this life sentence and serve you.

The reason I love you is described by earth, wind and fire being that it is the reason that we are here is  to hear the earth, gaze at the wind and engulf ourselves in flames of desire lit by candle light and the moons aura.

The reason I love you is simply this, I love you for many reasons and one thing is for sure, I will NEVER have a reason to be without your love my Queen. 

I love you because you love me and you love me because I love you...

Thats Why!