Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Worth The Wait

A weight not measured in ounces nor pounds although, this wait I speak of has been ordered long before I entered this restaurant.

 A gratuity is far to low to tip your patience as I scroll down the menu that you've presented to me and to my satisfaction, I indeed have a taste for everything you deem as your specials. 

What do you recommend I ask? 

No matter how bizarre it might be to others, I on the other hand, find your options to be cuisine for the soul and can not price how it feels to digest your food for thought. 

Love at first sound due to the fact that this waiter has served my ears with oxygen somehow to purify my atmosphere and rekindle my ozone layers. 

To what do I owe this occasion? To now know one of your kind can bring riches beyond my wildest dreams. 

I will pay the ticket to swim in your ocean and ride the waves of which your brain provides in communicative behavior. 

Serving me with the entrees your heart holds as a side does no justice in sentencing me to your deserted love that no man had the slightest clue in taking in the nutritional value that your voice contains. 

Let my stomach be the determinating factor as I add you to my everyday diet allowing me to swallow my pride and kiss the cook for a job well done in feeding my appetite to rid my body of malnutrition. 

I feel im beginning to get full now but im very hungry so with that being said...."May I have seconds please?" A plate to go and some for later letting each morsel of you tantalize my taste buds.



CHECK OUT MY MUSIC