Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Ambition



To ride in relation to retaliation will not expose the meaning. 

Without notice the mentioned is not that of visual proof but it is of an individualistic production of division. 

Each branch is a sub particle setting up traits as a whole without partiality iniquity.

The pluralistic reference advances goals to score, not of points, but to make one to say the least. 

Moreover, it is preposterous to dismember the coating aligning the outskirts of an impenetrable effigy.

 The derivative exhausted from my perennial virulence has portentous beset until I become emeritus. 

Should you find a orifice in my plan of attack, then the outcome is obstreperous and scurrilous to stay awash. 

A leviathan can never be a penultimate nor derelict, perilous or querulous. 

These intangibles freely obtain a stronghold on the task at hand to achieve what I want as my new accumulation; To add to the existing contemporary.


CHECK OUT MY MUSIC