Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

War of the Heart

They say love is a battlefield, whereas, the front line of my combative tactics are unwritten rules of engagement making a statement that I've been a soldier. 

My allegiance to the country I call my soul is deeply rooted and planted alongside the spoils of warfare resulting without resolution.

Easily compromised, I witheringly serve with my heart and for that, I deserve a congressional Medal of Honor or a "Purple Heart". It's funny I say that because ironically, that's the true color of it;Bruised and beaten. 

I lace my boots and prepare an infantry of epic proportions ready to look "death" in the eyes and except what's before me..... Inevitable pain? Yes, I know there is a way to obtain reward without risking what's already established so for me to surrender with a symbolic wave of clad fabric would be unjustified by my morality. 
First shots have been fired and I for one, know this scenario all too well. 

Blood soaks the soil giving way to the body count and with everything I can possibly muster, I consider what's at stake if I do not triumphantly rejoice in pushing forth a regimen who is never accepting affectionate injustices. 

Let the fight carry on until emotional devastation speaks no more of my name.This revolutionary event is a continuum to be continued...