Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

One Deep

Several miscues are compiled with a multitude of inflictions that extensively and regularly sustain a deepening of my appearance internally. 

Me, myself and I is all I have , in fact, when I need more than I receive, zero remain. 

October's property who was born alone and it just as well will be the ending state, I, one deep. 

Consequently, feeling lonely at times reflects what shall surely be the case. 

 Demonstration of evil indicates insanity displaced outwardly.

These demonic expressions not only justify others issues, it also amends a future outlook to discuss the topic at hand.

 A worse version of me is expected when provoked however, strength is constrained to teach a lesson of endurance. 

Meditation can be a useful tool; Deep breathing and focus calms the nerves to stay grounded and controlled. 

As time would tell, I accepted that I'm only who I allow another to make me to be. 

Myself has been examined to study the unpublicized media frenzy.

 I remain alone and honestly, prefer the impending days ahead... What's Knew!



CHECK OUT MY MUSIC