Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

T.H.U.G.- Death

How long will they mourn me in the event of my demise?

 The good die young as this white man's world turns so if I die tonight then I hope heaven aint hard to find. 

I've shed too many tattoo tears during these black, starry nights dear mama. 

Pour out a lil liquor and bury me a G whose lost soul is plagued by teardrops and closed caskets. 

Holla if you hear me if you too are slipping into darkness at a high speed with death around the corner to get money. 

This life I lead as a rebel of the underground against all odds is hell for a hustle. 

Still I rise over temptation and blasphemy with my ambitions as a ridah although it ain't easy to picture me rollin. 

Hail Mary full of grace, I feel crazy running on E with nothing to lose when its me against the world.

My burning heart won't let me smile with "no more pain" yet I gotta survive, hold on, be strong,  keep my head up and stay ready for whatever. 

I must offer a confession because I ain't got to lie to kick it, im losing it one day at a time, time after time, until the end of time.  

Staring at the world through my rearview wondering if heaven got a ghetto. 

Writing a letter to my unborn helps to get away from the scandalous only to ask myself, if so, then R U still down? 

With unconditional love only God can judge me from the cradle to the grave with words of wisdom. 

My only fear of death is that of which the day arrives that I didn't live to the fullest and let them thangs go that brought forth my suicide.  

This rose that grew from concrete is now breaking news informing of the murder of a controversial performer. 

The case of the misplaced Mic conveys a knight in shining armor awaiting the revolution. 

Who do you believe in? God bless the dead...How long will they mourn me in the event of my demise?