Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Get Right

Is it right for me to be left unable to progress rewind forward or advance in reverse? 

Can't is a contraction that haunts the soul restraining all directions from movement. 

With no other choice, I am before you at a standstill, however, still standing. 

Restricted by forces unannounced when they arrived;Many gravitational powers stretch me in a manner that my limbs can't retract to their original format. 

Tangled among my own being, I struggle to break free of what has been. 

Take me away from the grasp of my own enemy and replace it with an ally to aide in recovery.

 I accept that I am a man of regulation yet I see no positivity in the outcome of this drill. 

No training prepared me for this present state so I now must see that I can't always be right but being wrong is what kills me every time.