Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

You Thought Wrong

Just another I may seem...

Mediocre references impair logic...

Impractical rationality inhaled by optics...Fear is what you see, as for the unseen, beware ...

it may startle majorly...

Judgement passes abnormalities of rarity...

Secondly, to stall in moments of clarity...

Pushing the envelope so be advised, open carefully...

Outspoken rarely...

It is the conscience state of being...

Center stage reasons with midpoints making no place for fleeing....

Normalcy breeds creatures of habit...

Nevertheless, routinely unorthodox and synthetical
ly original to artfully feature the masses...

Regular I am not...

Odd would best describe...

Now, what were you saying about me again?

I didn't think so...