Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Broken Dreams

Endlessly chasing a broken dream...

I tire quickly, dashing after a mental image who's resolution is that of a cat-scan. 

I set about to reassemble these pieces as its necessary to access the brains movie theater only after the credits conclude. 


A constant mind boggling inquisition of dire importance to refurbish a familiar nightmare. 

I search hopelessly to bring forth what I envisioned countless nights during my deep slumber. 

Hibernation intels that my fixed sign can not instruct the mind to locate a breach of a fractured paramnesia. 

God allow this oneiromancy to be put in motion. 

Insomnia emits intent to stymie my at rest spirit. 

Awake at once Morpheus, this dream contains vital information encoded by a unknown, unfathomable network of conjunctions. 

Clippings from this neurological motion picture calls for a second showing lacking interludes all the while the breakage portrays a mixed up puzzle of goals...


ENJOY!!!!