Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

Ambition

As I ride... 

Witness my ambition by thoughts only...

Picture one with himself to explore the double digit life of becoming 11 or should I say, one in the same...

 To know yourself can portray the perfect example of what it means to grow...

With change being the pilot to operate such a flight of high altitude. 

The goals I intend on achieving can not be measured by the score of a round object entering a net. 

Short term is the duration of a semester while long term is defined by an x amount over time. 

This drive has no steering wheel as it's turn radius perpetuates the true movement lacking brakes. 

Hold on I say because this can very well be a bumpy ride for most who aren't used to having the license to operate heavy machinery. 

I proceed forth with a chip on my shoulder to show the hunger inside as my stomach rumbles for an awakening. 

I will forever possess all I need to accomplish what's not expected of me and become the most interesting man in the world unbeknownst to the masses.....