Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

2930


The grass is much greener with you,

So lush and soft and planted with curvature that supports 
EXISTENCE...


For I never knew four eyes could forge a flame rekindled from the ashes of our past only to pass on with us resting in peace with 

PERSISTENCE...


A woman of God whom I extend my heart to and pray I eternally spend my life with you, having to be your man with 

INSISTENCE...


Your touch alone sways me from anger to amend my soul, your words bring forth a calming mannerism operating in 

RELENTANCE...


If I should, at any time, sin against your heart, I beg you of understanding with the hope of 

REPENTANCE...


In every way, with every action, with every word, with all of me, with all that I possess, I admit that there was no doubt that I loved you at first sight; 

I knew it the very 
INSTANCE...

The grass is so much more greener on your side Ms. Green(Lewis)...


NO OTHER CAN BE, BEING THAT THERE IS NO OTHER!


CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!