Why I Love You

The reason I love you is the reason itself and has no reason not to love you. Reasoning means compromising so let me debate upon the s...

True Colors



Every once in a blue moon a color code reveals itself as being true blue, out of the blue. 

On the other side of the spectrum, red flags gave me the green light to be white hot due to seeing red. 

I tend to be the black sheep, on a black Friday, all the while I was blackballed and blackmailed; O how i feel so blue. 

 Never will I wave a white flag nor stay in a grey mood. 

Although i can noticed these yellow belly serpents in a grey area going green in a green room but greener pastures lay ahead. 

When compared to oranges, an apple is appealing until violet turns violent receiving a purple heart from the violence. 

The red carpet treatment came after the purple rain which almost made me colorblind yet color co-ordinated. 

I shall exist in totality in the image of what The Most High is.